How do the microorganisms work?
Every Human Being has their own army of microbiomes inside their body, consisting of bacteria, fungi, archaea and virus. There are different categories of these microbes in our body, the friendly ones helping our metabolism and the not so friendly microbes affecting our body. The Bacteria and other microorganism have many sources to get inside a human body, for instance the most common way for a child to get these microbes are from his or her mother. But how the community of these microorganisms develop in our body, depends a lot on how we train them. Meaning, if we choose a better eating habit and lifestyle we can develop an army of friendly microbes, which can keep us healthy.
● Our food habit must be adequately balanced between right kinds of fibre, protein and healthy fats so it keeps the microbes in our body healthy.
● However it is important to have the right type of fat. High fat can increase inflammation in the body and can lead to obesity. It also increases the growth of bad microorganisms in the system.
● Unfriendly microbes like parasites or bad bacteria produce toxin in the system which increases the chance of gaining weight.
● The issue of gaining weight depends a lot on our gut flora. Fatty acids in the body provide energy to the entire system and all its organs and cells.
● Although food containing saturated fatty acids can be avoided as they create health issues like heart diseases and blood cholesterol.
● Diets having Monounsaturated fatty acids like olive oil, avocado, almond and Polyunsaturated fatty acids like vegetable oils, corn are beneficial for our body. Omega 3 fatty acids are a kind of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Food like fish, walnut, spinach contain essential Omega 3 fatty acids and they decrease the risk of Cardiac diseases also.