boosts your skin’s natural radiance and youthfulness with the dual-...
Helps Improve Focus & Alertness!
Radiant Skin Combo (Pack of 2)
boosts your skin’s natural radiance and youthfulness with the dual-...
Mind: Focus (Buy 2 get 2)
Helps Improve Focus & Alertness
Setu Energy Supplements
Do you need energy that lasts the whole day? Is your daily diet not able to provide you with the energy required for your daily activities? Try including Setu energy supplements that enhance energy levels and keep you alert and active.
Features and benefits of Setu Energy Supplements
A constant supply of energy is required if you have to be active and alert the whole day. Setu energy supplements are loaded with benefits given below:
- Setu Energy Supplements are power packed with the goodness of ginseng, caffeine, L-Theanine, and Vitamin B12.
- These energy tablets are plant-based, made from Stevia Extract using proprietary ThinSolTM Technology.
- Setu Energy Supplements are non-GMO, 100% natural and safe to use.
- These supplements boost mental activity and overall performance.
- Setu Energy Supplements will provide the constant energy supply required for daily activities.
- Tasks that require robust cognitive health can be well-performed by including Setu Energy Supplements into your diet as they improve cognitive ability.
Best Energy Supplements from Setu
The supplement discussed below is meant to boost the energy levels required for heavy physical activities, including all other day-to-day activities. It will keep you energised and active throughout the day.
Setu Daily: Energy Strips
Do you want to stay energised, fit, healthy, and excited all day long? Proper nutrition combined with exercise can create magic, and you can stay energised and active for long. You can include Setu Daily: Energy Strips into your daily diet and derive the benefit of complete nutrition.
Features and benefits of Setu Daily: Energy Strips
- Setu Daily: Energy Strips are made from Stevia Extract, non-GMO, plant-based and safe to use.
- Setu Daily: Energy Strips is among the best energy supplements that keep you mentally active and alert the whole day.
- These energy strips are a good substitute for energy tablets for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules.
- You will love the strawberry flavour of Setu Daily: Energy Strips. It leaves a yummy aftertaste which you will relish.
- Setu Daily: Energy Strips are good support for persons who are involved in activities that require cognitive abilities as they make you mentally alert and active.
How to use Setu Daily: Energy Strips?
These strips are easy to consume. All you have to do is just place the strip and allow it to dissolve. Unlike energy tablets, you need not look for water to consume these strips. It is easy to carry and consume.
When to consume Setu Daily: Energy Strips?
The recommended dosage is one strip 30 to 60 minutes before you want to experience the energy. It could be a good pre-workout supplement. Avoid using the strips before going to bed as it leaves you energised and interrupts your sleep pattern.
Best ingredients for an energy boost
The following are the ingredients that provide you with the energy boost that you would require. You should look for a supplement with these ingredients when you intend to start on energy supplements.
Chinese traditional medicine included ginseng plants for ages to prevent several health issues. Being an adaptogen enhances the ability of the body to adapt to stress and other painful situations. Its anti-ageing properties stimulate the brain cells and improve the ability to think. It also improves libido in men and women. The health benefits of ginseng include:
- There is evidence that ginseng reduces inflammation and protects against oxidative stress.
- Studies have shown that ginseng benefits mental functions, calms the mind and enhances the mood in healthy persons as well as those with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Ginseng can enhance the effect of vaccination and also strengthen the immune system.
- It lowers oxidative damage and boosts energy to fight fatigue, and enhances physical activity.
- In addition to enhancing blood sugar uptake in cells, fermented red ginseng might help increase insulin production.
Everyone is aware of the origins of caffeine! It is the first nutrient consumed by millions of individuals around the world in the morning. The health benefits derived from caffeine are immense.
- Caffeine is a potent stimulant that is categorised as a nootropic since it sensitises neurons and stimulates our minds.
- Caffeine has been proved to treat migraines in addition to its existence in coffee and workout supplements.
- The long-term risk of developing type 2 diabetes may be reduced by regular coffee consumption.
- Studies have shown that drinking coffee can help protect against Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and cognitive decline.
- Coffee may be associated with reduced body fat and may promote weight management. It is shown that coffee drinkers were more inclined to engage in physical activity.
- Consuming coffee may reduce the risk of chronic liver disease as well as other diseases like liver cancer and liver scarring.
The primary amino acid found only in green tea, L-theanine has positive benefits on the brain metabolism. It benefits overall health in the following ways.
- It works by boosting serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain, enhancing learning and memory.
- It also enhances alpha brain wave activity, which can help with relaxation, focus, and deep REM sleep. REM sleep plays an important role in dreaming, memory, emotional processing, and healthy brain development.
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
A water-soluble vitamin, vitamin B12, is crucial for energy synthesis and cell metabolism. Vitamin B12 is made up of a tiny group of substances called cobalamins that are essential for overall health. The health benefits of Vitamin B12 are listed below.
- It lowers the level of homocysteine in the bloodstream, which helps in preventing age-related macular degeneration, which could cause blindness in the elderly.
- It reduces the risk of neural tube birth defects and babies with low weight in pregnant women if the supplement is administered in the early stages of pregnancy.
- For the brain's neurons, vitamin B12 is a crucial nutrient. Dementia and memory loss is linked to brain atrophy, which is the loss of neurons in the brain.
How to determine if dietary supplements are required?
The requirement of dietary supplements depends on the health issue you are facing. If you are feeling tired and inactive even without straining yourself with heavy physical activities, then maybe you are deficient in the nutrients required to generate energy. You will then require a supplement like Setu Daily: Energy Strips to boost your energy. You should never self-diagnose and start on supplements randomly. A clinical test to determine the deficiency is a must before you start on any dietary supplement.
Are energy supplements safe to use?
Energy supplements like Setu Daily: Energy Strips that are 100% natural and made from plant-based sources with clinical verification are safe to use without any side effects. You do not get habituated to these energy supplements. When you feel that your energy levels are back to normal, you can stop the supplements.
What are the reasons for low energy levels?
There are ever so many reasons for low energy levels like a poor diet, too heavy or too light exercise, stress, and anxiety.
What are the ways to boost energy naturally?
Follow certain healthy lifestyle habits for energy boost naturally.
- Don’t skip breakfast or any meal.
- Indulge in exercise like walking, swimming, gymming, etc
- Take a power nap
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Say a no-no to alcohol.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Control stress and anxiety by practising meditation to keep your mind calm.
Why do some people feel energised during the night and tired during the daytime?
You could feel fatigued throughout the day yet energised at night for a variety of reasons. Prior to going to bed, our circadian alerting mechanism inherently causes an energy increase.