Combo: Skin + Hair
Keep your hair in tip top shape, and your skin shining bright
View more details about health and nutrition
Features and Benefits of Setu Supplements for Skin
- Collagen supplements for skin by Setu restore the health and vitality of your skin.
- Setu supplements are loaded with collagen for skin that delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin C, formulated into Setu supplements for skin, has powerful antioxidant properties and protects your skin from free radical damage.
- Setu’s supplements for skin reduce pigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone, giving you a flawless, radiant look.
- Setu supplements for skin are made of natural ingredients and are purely vegetarian.
- Setu skin supplements are GMP-certified and have no sugar additives. They are safe to consume without any side effects.
- Setu skin supplements have a yummy taste and a natural flavour.
Best Supplements for Skin by Setu
You can consume any of the following supplements for skin by Setu, depending on your skin-related issues. Setu skin supplements ensure healthy skin, nails and hair. The ingredients in the supplements for skin are also a great relief for brittle nails and dry, lifeless hair.
#1. Setu Skin: Renew
Do you have an uneven skin tone with dark spots or pigmentation? Is the onset of fine lines and wrinkles worrying you? Setu Skin: Renew can solve these issues for you.
Features and Benefits of Setu Skin: Renew
- Powered by Glutathione, Setu Skin: Renew is our favourite supplement for skin, working as an excellent anti-ageing agent.
- This supplement for skin reduces pigmentation and leaves your skin supple, radiant and soft.
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C in Setu Skin: Renew reduces oxidative stress and prevents free radical damage.
- This collagen supplement for skin is easy and safe to consume. It has no side effects.
How to consume Setu Skin: Renew
Setu Skin: Renew comes in the form of fizzy tablets. Simply drop a tablet in a glass of water and allow it to dissolve. Stir to blend and drink up! Relish this refreshing, orange-flavoured drink. A tablet a day is our recommended dosage.
When to consume Setu Skin: Renew
Dissolve a tablet in a glass of water and drink it with your breakfast or after breakfast.
#2. Setu Skin: Youthful
Want to regain the texture, shine and youthfulness of your skin? Flaunt youthful skin with continuous use of Setu Skin: Youthful, one of the best collagen supplements for skin.
Features and Benefits of Setu Skin: Youthful
- Setu Skin: Youthful is loaded with the benefits of collagen. It recharges the collagen structure of your skin and protects it from free radical damage.
- It keeps your skin hydrated and makes it firm and supple.
- This supplement for skin reduces signs of ageing, and pigmentation and protects your skin against damage from UV Rays.
- Deliciously flavoured it makes a yummy beverage with a lemon taste.
- Made of patented ingredients and clinically tested this supplement for skin is safe to use.
How to consume Setu Skin: Youthful
Setu Skin: Youthful is available in sachets. Dissolve one sachet in 100 ml of water to make a delicious drink.
When to consume Setu Skin: Youthful
The recommended dosage of Setu Skin: Youthful is one sachet a day in 100 ml of water before or with breakfast.
Best Ingredients in Setu Supplements for Skin
Setu supplements for skin are made of powerful ingredients to retain the vitality and health of your skin. Read on to discover more about these potent extracts.
Glutathione is made up of amino acids, lysine, L-cysteine and glutamic acid. It is naturally produced in the liver and is essential for various processes in the body. Glutathione is necessary for the building and repair of tissues, producing chemicals and proteins required in the body and also for a robust immune system.
Glutathione is a powerhouse of antioxidant properties and helps in detoxifying your liver, and improves the functioning of respiratory and nervous systems. It boosts the level of Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
It is a blessing for your skin with the L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid and Lysine helping to neutralise free radicals and reduce oxidative stress. The result of Glutathione being one of the primary ingredients of Setu supplements for skin — youthful, wrinkle-free and radiant skin.
Marine Collagen Peptides
Marine Collagen Peptides provide you with various collagen benefits for skin.
It is derived from the scales of fish and disintegrated into tinier units called peptides. Peptides are easily absorbed by the body. The many collagen benefits for skin include maintaining youthful and healthy skin and ensuring the health of tendons, bones, cartilage, joints, nail and hair.
As you cross 30, the collagen production in the body decreases and you will confront various issues like the appearance of fine lines, brittle nails, frizzy and unkempt hair, and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Setu Skin: Renew with the goodness of Marine collagen for skin will combat these issues and will provide you with a solution for all these issues.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and has an equally important role as collagen for skin in maintaining skin health. Vitamin C is not produced by our body and has to be sourced from food products or supplements.
Vitamin C or ascorbic acid with powerful antioxidant properties has immense health benefits. It protects the skin from harmful UV rays, deals with signs of ageing, promotes healthy and radiant skin and boosts the immune system. It also contributes to the production of white blood cells that fight infections and keeps your teeth and gums healthy.
Zinc (Zinc Sulphate)
Zinc is an essential nutrient and has to be constantly sourced from your diet and supplements as the body does not produce Zinc. Zinc, like collagen for skin, is required for various processes in the body like enzyme reactions, immune function, gene expression, protein and DNA synthesis, healing of wounds, and growth and development.
Biotin is a B-Vitamin that is essential for nervous, digestive and cardiovascular health. It is a guardian of your skin, nails and hair. Biotin is also known as Vitamin H helps in converting food to energy. It metabolises fat, carbohydrates and proteins and converts them to energy. This conversion of food to energy helps in maintaining the health of the body and the hair. It is very vital for pregnant women as it helps in foetal development. Biotin can be sourced from a healthy diet comprising egg, cauliflower, spinach, mushroom, sweet potato, cheese and almonds.
What is the recommended dosage of Glutathione? Does it have any benefits if consumed in higher quantities?
Setu Skin: Renew consists of 500 mg of Glutathione, which is the exact recommended dosage of Glutathione. A higher dosage should be taken only under the guidance of a physician or healthcare professional.
In order to notice any change, how long should I take these supplements for skin?
All supplements for skin should be taken consistently for a minimum period of 4 weeks to notice any transformation. Skipping the supplement for a day is no big deal, but don’t skip it for days at a stretch and expect results.
Is it safe to consume Marine Collagen?
Marine Collagen is a natural ingredient sourced from the scales of fish. It is safe to use and consume. Collagen for skin is like an elixir for youthful skin and has no side effects when consumed regularly.
Can Glutathione be sourced from a regular diet?
Cooking food reduces the efficacy of glutathione found in our regular diets. For optimum benefits of glutathione, it is recommended to consume effective glutathione supplements, such as Setu Skin: Renew.
What is the reason for a vitamin C deficiency?
Not including adequate fruits and vegetables in your diet can cause a vitamin C deficiency. Improve your intake of fruits and vegetables, and support these with vitamin C supplements, such as Setu Skin: Renew, if necessary.