Helps Improve Focus & Alertness!
Eye: Relief (Erstwhile Eye Max)
Advanced Plant-Based Formula For Blue Light Protection | Lutemax® 2...
Deep Sea: Fish Oil 1000mg
Marine-Sourced Omega-3 with MCT Oil | Pure & Potent | Non-Reflux Fo...
Work harder and longer with this calming combo for your eyes and sleep
Mind: Focus (Buy 2 get 2)
Helps Improve Focus & Alertness
Combo: Mind + Vision Boost
A high-efficacy combo for stronger vision and mental clarity
- Page 1 of 2
- Next page
Are you battling restlessness and low on energy? Do you find it difficult to focus either on your work or studies? Setu Mind Supplements consist of a mind relax tablet that can help you regain your energy, relax you without making you feel drowsy and will enhance your mental clarity while improving your brain function.
Features and benefits of Setu Mind Supplements
- Setu Mind Supplements are available in the form of tablets. You can make a delicious drink from one of the collections.
- The mind relax tablet is 100% natural, clinically studied, GMO verified and safe to use.
- The mind tablet is ideal for vegetarians.
- Setu Mind Supplements support overall brain health.
- The mind supplements make you alert and improve your memory.
- The adaptogen present in mind relax tablet helps you cope with stress.
Best Supplements for Mind by Setu
The mind supplement collection by Setu helps in overall brain function. Whatever the mind relax tablets name be, these supplements help in improving your attention span and enhance your performance either at work or in academics. Details of the best supplements for the mind by Setu are given below.
#1. Setu Mind: Focus
Is feeling low on energy and unable to focus on your work the issues that you are facing these days? Feel revitalised and focussed with Setu Mind: Focus.
Features and benefits of Setu Mind: Focus
- Setu Mind: Focus is scientifically formulated and safe to use.
- Setu Mind: Focus is moderately priced and made affordable.
- The active ingredients in Setu Mind: Focus have been carefully chosen to boost cognitive function.
- The combined goodness of Brahmi, Ginkgo biloba, Ashwagandha and L-Theanine in the mind relax tablet boost brain function and enhance alertness, focus, and clarity.
- The mind fresh tablet can be used to improve memory and cope with stress.
How to consume Setu Mind: Focus?
This easy-to-consume mind tablet has to be just gulped with a glass of water. The recommended dosage is one tablet a day. Continuous use will provide better results.
When to consume Setu Mind: Focus?
The best time to consume Setu Mind: Focus is after breakfast or lunch.
#2. Setu Ashwagandha: Boost Fizz
Do you have mood swings, feeling fatigued and stressed? Is lack of endurance taking a toll on your performance at work? Not to worry. You can overcome these issues with Setu Ashwagandha: Boost Fizz, the mind refresh tablet, that works wonders with overall mental being.
Features and benefits of Setu Ashwagandha: Boost Fizz
- Setu Ashwagandha: Boost Fizz is made of plant-based ingredients, 100% natural, GMO certified and safe to use.
- You can make a delicious lemon-flavoured drink with Setu Ashwagandha: Boost Fizz.
- The combination of Ashwagandha Extract, N-Acetylcysteine, and Vitamin C in Setu Ashwagandha: Boost Fizz calms your mind, relieves you of stress, and enhances your mood.
- This mind relax tablet boosts energy and endurance levels.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the mind fresh tablet help boost the immune system.
How to consume Setu Ashwagandha: Boost Fizz?
Make a yummy lemon-flavoured drink by dropping a Setu Ashwagandha Boost Fizz tablet in a glass of water and allowing it to fizz. One tablet a day is the recommended dosage.
When to consume Setu Ashwagandha: Boost Fizz?
You can make a delicious drink with this mind tablet and have it any time of the day.
Best ingredients for mental health
Here is a list of ingredients that aid overall mental wellbeing. They help calm the mind, relieve stress, improve mental clarity and attention span.
Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha is an ayurvedic plant used in ayurvedic medicines since ancient times, owing to its medicinal properties. Its official name is Withania somnifera though it is commonly known as Indian Ginseng.
Various health benefits can be derived from Ashwagandha.
- It is best known for its stress-relieving properties. It enhances sleep quality and relaxes the mind.
- It manages blood sugar levels.
- It improves muscle strength and size.
- Improves libido in women.
- Improves fertility and testosterone levels in men.
- Sharpens focus and memory
- Supports heart health.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and is a potent immunity booster. It is not naturally produced by the body and so has to be derived from food sources or supplements. It is rich in ascorbic acid, which is loaded with antioxidant properties. The various health benefits that Vitamin C provides are:
- It boosts the immune system and protects against common illnesses like cold, cough, etc
- Reduces signs of ageing by promoting collagen production.
- Shields your skin from UV rays damage and keeps it radiant and healthy.
- Produces white blood cells that fight diseases in your body.
- It also contributes to the health of your teeth and gums.
Cysteine is a semi-essential amino acid. It can be sourced from high protein foods like beef, chicken, eggs and whole grains. N-Acetylcysteine is a supplement form of cysteine. It cannot be derived from any food but yet it has a key role to play in bodily functions. When NAC is combined with glutamine and glycine, it forms glutathione, a powerful antioxidant. Glutathione performs many functions throughout your body, such as helping to maintain your immune system. The health benefits of NAC are
- Detoxifies your body.
- NAC may alleviate mental health symptoms by regulating glutamate levels in your brain.
- NAC has the potential to treat Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease by replenishing glutathione and regulating glutamate.
Bramhi (Bacopa monnieri)
Bacopa Monnieri, the herb, is grown as a weed in rice fields and is the native of the wetlands of southern India and Australia. The entire plant is used in ayurvedic medicine. It has various health benefits that include the following:
- It is loaded with anti-inflammatory and mood-enhancing properties and helps in bone health and mental well-being.
- It has a synergic combination of substances that may protect against brain damage and scavenge free radicals.
- It boosts the levels of acetylcholine, the key neurotransmitter for memory and learning.
For years Ginkgo Biloba has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat an array of illnesses. Ginkgo Biloba is extracted from Maidenhair tree leaves. It has a wide range of pharmacological effects and is therapeutic. It has various benefits, and some of the popular benefits are listed below.
- Treats conditions like cognitive impairment and depression.
- Prevents kidney and liver damage.
- Used to treat cerebral vascular insufficiency, myocardial ischemia and peripheral arterial occlusive disease.
- It can be consumed as a supplement to improve memory or to slow cognitive ageing.
L-Theanine is a primary amino acid found in green tea. It provides great health benefits.
- It has positive benefits on the brain metabolism. It boosts the levels of serotonin and dopamine which can enhance learning and memory.
- It helps relaxation, focus and deep sleep by enhancing alpha brain wave activity.
How can I benefit from Setu Mind Supplements?
Setu Mind Supplements help in improving cognitive function, learning and memory. They improve attention span, clarity, and focus. They enhance moods as well as relieve stress. They help overall mental well-being in general.
Are there any side effects of using Setu Mind Supplements?
Setu Mind Supplements are made from 100% natural ingredients, scientifically formulated, and GMO verified. They are safe to use and are unlikely to cause any side effects.
Should the supplements be continued for a long time?
You should consume the supplements continuously for some time to experience results.
Is there a need for precautions before using the supplement?
If you are on medications for any other medical issues, you should consult your physician to ensure that the ingredients in the supplement do not interact with the existing medication.
Who should use Setu Mind Supplements?
Persons who are under continuous stress, unable to focus, have sleep issues, and have other mental issues like difficulty in learning and remembering things should be using Setu Mind Supplements.