A blend of 23 multivitamins & minerals to complement your daily diet!
Has dealing with various health issues become a problem for you? Do you feel fatigued, have skin and hair issues, are low on vitality, etc.? Setu Vitamins-Minerals Supplements collection has a solution for all your health issues. Incorporate Setu Vitamin & Minerals supplements in your diet for robust health.
Features and Benefits of Setu Vitamins-Minerals Supplements
- Setu Vitamins-Minerals Supplements fill the nutritional gaps to improve your overall health.
- These Vitamin supplements contain all the essential vitamins and minerals that can take care of an array of health issues.
- Setu Vitamins-Minerals Supplements are clinically verified, sustainably sourced and safe to use.
- The vitamins minerals in the supplement collection are key to good vision, a strong immune system, reproduction and also support cell growth.
- The various vitamins in the collection improve nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- Taking these vitamin supplements will keep you energised by converting your food into energy.
- Biotin available in the vitamin supplement is a caretaker of your hair, nails and skin.
- These daily multivitamin supplements are available in delicious flavours, and you will love having them.
Best Vitamins-Minerals Supplements by Setu
The following are the best Vitamins-Minerals Supplements in the Setu Vitamins collection.
#1. Setu Daily: Multi Strips
Are you troubled by dull hair, brittle nails, chapped lips, acne, etc.? Are you also falling sick often and feeling low on energy always? The collective solution for all your issues is the Setu Daily: Multi Strips which has the essential vitamins & minerals to tackle all your problems.
Features and benefits of Setu Daily: Multi Strips
- The ingredients in Setu Daily: Multi Strips, the vitamin for men and women, are sustainably sourced, clinically verified, and made with natural ingredients like stevia.
- This daily multivitamin supplement is safe to use without any side effects.
- It has 11 essential vitamins that fill all your nutritional gaps.
- Setu Daily: Multi Strips are bioavailable and easily absorbed to provide optimum benefit.
- The vitamins & minerals in Setu Daily: Multi Strips will strengthen the defence mechanism in your body to improve your immune system.
- Biotin, the vitamin for hair available in Setu Daily: Multi Strips, helps in maintaining hair health.
How to consume Setu Daily: Multi Strips?
Setu Daily: Multi Strips are very easy to consume. You will have to just place a strip on your tongue and allow it to dissolve. You will love the cranberry flavour of this daily multivitamin.
When to consume Setu Daily: Multi Strips?
One strip daily after a meal is what you will require to get the essential vitamins & minerals.
#2. Setu Daily: Iron Strips
Do you have difficulty concentrating on whatever you are doing? Are your muscles and immune system weak? Iron deficiency could be one of the reasons for all the issues. Setu Daily: Iron Strips are loaded with iron that can reverse the deficiency.
- Setu Daily: Iron Strips are made from plant sources like stevia leaf. They are clinically verified and safe to use.
- Each Setu Daily: Iron Strip provides you with 100% of the recommended dose of iron and folic acid.
- This vitamin supplement plays a key role in stimulating immune-cell development.
- Setu Daily: Iron Strips help in improving the haemoglobin levels
- These vitamins minerals enhance athletic performance and reduce symptomatic fatigue.
- The Elderberry flavour of Setu Daily: Iron Strips is simply delicious.
How to consume Setu Daily: Iron Strips?
Setu Daily: Iron Strips are self-dissolving and bioavailable. Just place a strip on your tongue and enjoy the Elderberry flavour as it dissolves in your mouth.
When to consume Setu Daily: Iron Strips?
The recommended dosage for adults is one strip daily after breakfast.
#3. Setu Daily: Veg. D3 + K2
Want to improve your bone and heart health? Do you wish to have a strong immune system? It is not essential to look for a solution after an issue crops up. Consume this vitamin supplement always to have stronger bones and a healthy heart.
Features and Benefits of Setu Daily: Veg. D3+ K2
- Setu Daily: Veg. D3 + K2 is made from Stevia Extract which is a natural plant-based ingredient.
- It is clinically verified and safe to use.
- Vitamin K present in Setu Daily: Veg. D3 + K2 facilitates calcium absorption into bones and prevents calcification of arteries and soft tissue.
- Vitamin D3 is an important ingredient in Setu Daily: Veg. D3 is vital for bone health. It aids calcium absorption into the bones.
- Vitamin D3 in Setu Daily: Veg. D3 + K2 also enhances your mood and play a key role in the upkeep of heart health.
How to consume Setu Daily: Veg. D3 + K2?
Setu Daily: Veg. D3 + K2 is available in the form of self-dissolving strips. Place a strip on your tongue and allow it to dissolve. The raspberry flavour of these strips is an all-time favourite.
When to consume Setu Daily: Veg. D3 + K2?
One strip daily after a meal is the suggested dosage of Setu Daily: Veg. D3 + K2.
Best Ingredients for Overall Health
Recommended daily doses of essential vitamins & minerals are vital for overall well-being. A list of the best ingredients for overall health is given below. You will be able to get these vitamins minerals by diligently consuming Setu Vitamin-Minerals supplements along with a balanced diet.
Vitamin A ((Retinol Palmitate)
Vitamin A supports cell growth and differentiation. It is essential for healthy vision, robust immune system, reproduction, development and upkeep of the kidneys, heart, lungs and other organs. Its antioxidant properties help in dealing with stress and strengthen the immune system.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
Thiamine is essential for the proper functioning of the heart, nerves and muscles, and the growth and function of various cells. It has to be procured from food sources or supplements as it is sparsely stored in the liver.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, helps in digesting food, absorbing nutrients, preserving tissue health, supporting cell growth, the creation of RBC, and breakdown of lipids, steroids and medicines. Since only small amounts of riboflavin are produced by gut bacteria, it has to be procured from food sources or supplements.
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid aids in the conversion of food into usable energy. In addition to safeguarding your heart, skin, and eyes, it is crucial for breaking down fats. It also produces coenzyme A, which is essential for healthy immunological function and helps repair skin cells.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
Vitamin B6 has to be procured essentially from food sources or supplements as your body does not produce it. Helps in the proper utilisation of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins in the body. It is needed for the development of the immune system, skin health, nerves and brain.
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
Biotin, the vitamin for hair, is a form of vitamin B that is crucial for maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails. It also helps fat and protein metabolism, brain health, digestive health and cardiovascular health.
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- This vitamin helps in breaking down homocysteine, dangerous amino acid and thereby lowers the risk of heart issues and aids the formation of DNA and RNA. Folate is essential during times of fast growth, such as pregnancy and puberty, and is also essential for the production of healthy red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
A water-soluble vitamin, vitamin B12, is crucial for the metabolism of cells and the production of energy. Vitamin B12 is made up of a tiny group of substances called cobalamins that are essential for healthy blood, growth, and child development, as well as appropriate function of your eyes, brain, and nervous system.
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
Vitamin C, a potent immune system booster, is a water-soluble vitamin that isn't actually made by your body. This antioxidant-rich vitamin, also called ascorbic acid, offers many advantages. This vitamin for hair shields your skin from damaging UV rays, boosts your immune system, fights ageing symptoms, and encourages glowing, healthy skin.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
When exposed to sunlight, our skin produces the fat-soluble vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin. This supernutrient is crucial for maintaining a healthy immune system, absorbing calcium to keep your bones strong, and maintaining a positive mood as well as overall heart health. Vitamin D is difficult to obtain, especially if you only eat food. Good sources of it include eggs, fatty fish, and some kinds of mushrooms.
Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone)
Vitamin K is available in two forms: K1 and K2, which are both present in plant foods (found in animals and fermented food). Vitamin K1 is abundant in a number of generally accessible foods, but vitamin K2 is less prevalent. In addition to transporting calcium to your bones to strengthen them, vitamin K2 also activates proteins involved in blood clotting and prevents plaque buildup in your arteries.
Every cell in your body contains iron. It is a particularly crucial component of red blood cells because it holds and transports oxygen to all other cells, where it is used by those cells to produce energy from the food we eat. Iron is also necessary for healthy immunological and cognitive function. Feeling fatigued, having weak muscles, and having trouble focusing are symptoms of a deficit.
Are daily multivitamins habit forming?
No. Once you overcome the deficiency, you can discontinue using the supplement.
Is it safe to use Setu Vitamin-Mineral Supplements?
Setu supplements are 100% natural, clinically verified, and have no side effects.
Who should use Setu Vitamin-Mineral Supplements?
Persons with the following issues should use Setu Vitamin-Mineral Supplements.
- Weak immune system and weak bones
- Hair and skin issues
- Heart issues
- Digestive disorders
What are the flavours in which the supplements are available?
Setu Vitamin supplements are available in Cranberry, Elderberry and Raspberry flavours.
What is the recommended dosage of Setu Vitamin-Mineral Supplements?
The recommended dosage is one strip daily.