Work harder and longer with this calming combo for your eyes and sleep
Are you unable to cope with the busy lifestyle? Not getting enough time to plan a balanced diet for yourself to get the required vitamins and minerals? Setu Women’s Health Supplements provides you with essential vitamins and minerals required for overall health.
Features and benefits of Setu Women’s Health Supplements
- Setu Women’s Health Supplements is a combination of daily multivitamins, iron, curcumin and black pepper extract.
- It ensures the availability of all the vitamins and minerals required for overall well-being.
- Setu Women’s Health Supplements are made from natural ingredients and scientifically formulated. Extra care is taken to ensure that it does no harm and only benefits the consumer.
- This excellent combination of daily essentials for Indian women fights inflammation, reduces muscle soreness and improves joint health.
- Setu Women’s Health Supplements promote haemoglobin levels by enhancing iron storage in the body.
- The added advantage of purchasing Setu Women’s Health Supplements is a one-on-one consultation with expert nutritionists from the Setu team.
- The delicious flavours of this women’s supplements combo make it palatable.
Best Supplements for Women’s Health from Setu
The need for essential nutrients is higher for women as they have to balance work and home. In addition, they have to deal with postpartum and menopausal issues, which will not be easy without proper nutrition. Setu Women’s Health Supplements have a combination of supplements that help in providing the daily essential vitamins and minerals to cope with all these issues. The combo consists of the following supplements
#1. Setu Daily: Iron Strips
Setu Daily: Iron Strips provides the daily required dose of iron to maintain the haemoglobin levels in women to counter all the health issues that surface due to iron deficiency.
Features and benefits of Setu Daily: Iron Strips
- Setu Daily: Iron Strips are made from Stevia Extract and are safe to use.
- Setu Daily: Iron Strips promote the production of haemoglobin and red blood cells for efficient transport of oxygen to the body cells.
- Setu Daily: Iron Strips are additionally beneficial for pregnant women and lactating women. Packed with B Vitamin, these strips combat fatigue and improve energy levels.
- It provides 100% RDA of iron and helps improve the body’s defence mechanism for better immunity.
- SEtu Daily: Iron Strips are gentle on your stomach as they are 100% natural and do not have any metallic aftertaste.
How to consume Setu Daily: Iron Strips?
The iron strips are self-dissolving. You do not have to swallow the strips. Just place one strip on your tongue and allow it to dissolve.
When to consume Setu Daily: Iron Strips?
One strip after breakfast daily is suggested.
#2. Setu Daily: Multi Strips
Women are so busy taking care of everybody’s requirements that they forget to concentrate on their daily requirements. The result is a nutritional gap that will lead to several issues like fatigue, stress, hair loss, mood swings, etc. Setu Daily: Multi Strips provide all essential vitamins and minerals required for women to cope with their busy schedules.
Features and benefits of Setu Daily: Multi Strips
- Packed with 11 essential vitamins, Setu Daily: Multi Strips support an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Setu Daily: Multi-Strips bolster the immune system by strengthening the defence mechanism of the body. You will feel energetic the whole day.
- It nourishes the skin and hair deep within to make your skin flawless and glossy and your hair thick and lustrous.
- The cranberry flavour gives a delicious taste to Setu Daily: Multi Strips
- Made from 100% natural plant-based ingredients, Setu Daily: Multi Strips are safe to use.
How to consume Setu Daily: Multi Strips?
These strips are ideal for you if you do not like to swallow tablets. Place a strip on your tongue and feel it dissolve within a few seconds.
When to consume Setu Daily: Multi Strips?
The recommended dosage is 1 strip daily with a meal.
#3. Setu Curcumin: Boost Fizz
Muscle soreness and joint pains are common if you are physically active. Setu Curcumin: Boost Fizz helps in managing all issues that are age-related and that surface after a strenuous workout.
- Setu Curcumin: Boost Fizz has all the goodness of curcumin along with Vitamin C and piperine which is essential for a robust immune system.
- Setu Curcumin: Boost Fizz promotes the production of collagen and takes care of skin and hair health.
- Piperine available in Setu Curcumin: Boost Fizz enhances the bioavailability of curcumin and enables easy absorption.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the curcumin supplement provide relief from stiffness of the back and knee while improving joint mobility.
- Made from 100% plant-based and sustainable sources, Setu Curcumin: Boost Fizz is safe to use.
How to consume Setu Curcumin: Boost Fizz?
Make a delicious orange-flavoured drink by dropping a tablet in a glass of water and allowing it to fizz.
When to consume Setu Curcumin: Boost Fizz?
Drop one fizzy tablet in a glass of water and consume the delicious drink with breakfast.
Best Ingredients for Women’s Health
The following ingredients are essential for the upkeep of Women’s Health.
Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate)
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble nutrient that has a major role to play in overall health. Vitamin A benefits eye health, immune function, cell growth, reproduction and foetal development.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Vitamin B1 or Thiamine is required for the proper use of carbohydrates to generate energy. It is required for the proper functioning of the nervous system. Thiamine deficiency can cause beriberi and inflammation of the nerves. It also helps with digestive disorders, diabetic nerve pain, and heart issues.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin is essential for the effective absorption of nutrients and the breakdown of steroids, fats, and medications. It improves the production of red blood cells. Since adequate production of Vitamin B2 does not happen in the body naturally, it must be derived from animal-based or plant-based food sources and dietary supplements.
Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)
The basic function of Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic acid is to aid the conversion of food into energy. It also protects the heart, skin and vision health. It is crucial to break down fats to provide the energy your body requires. Rebuilding coenzymes, regeneration of skin cells and enabling proper functioning of the immune system are among other benefits of Vitamin B5.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
Vitamin B6, otherwise known as pyridoxine, is a water-soluble vitamin that aids multiple bodily functions. It has to be derived from foods or supplements as it is not produced naturally by the body. It enables the proper functioning of fats and proteins. It is essential for the effective growth and development of nerves, skin, brain, and the immune system.
Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
Vitamin B7 helps the metabolism of fats and protein and is highly crucial for skin and hair health. It is also known as Vitamin H, which is required for the upkeep of the nervous, digestive, and cardiovascular systems. It aids the conversion of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy for the overall health of your body and hair.
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
Folic acid is the synthetic version of the B Vitamin and is water-soluble. Folic acid has to be necessarily derived from food sources or supplements as the body does not produce it. Folic acid is used by the body to make and repair DNA, growth, division and proper functioning of cells, and production of RBCs and certain proteins.
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
This water-soluble vitamin aids in cell metabolism and the production of energy. Vitamin B12 consists of cobalamin that is essential for healthy blood, growth and development of children, and proper functioning of the brain and nervous system.
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is an immunity booster. It should be derived from food sources and supplements as the body does not produce it. It protects your skin from UV rays, fights signs of ageing, and enhances skin health. It improves the immune system and fights infections.
Vitamin D3, popularly referred to as the sunshine Vitamin is derived from the sun’s rays. It aids the absorption of calcium into the bones for robust bone health. It is vital for enhancing your mood and heart health. It has to be derived from food sources or supplements.
Vitamin K 2 (Menaquinone)
The two types of Vitamin K, i.e., K1, which is found in plant-based food and K2, which is found in animal-based and fermented foods, have manifold health benefits. Vitamin K2 activates proteins essential for the clotting of blood, and it also helps in carrying calcium to the bones and aids bone health.
The existence of iron in every cell of your body explains its importance. It enables the ferrying of oxygen to all the cells in the body which is used to convert food into energy. It also aids the functioning of the brain and the immune system.
Curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric, enhances immunity and defends the body, heart, joints and brain. Relieves inflammation and reduces the effect of chronic inflammation-associated issues.
Black Pepper Extract
Black Pepper Extract consists of piperine which increases the bioavailability of nutrients with its antioxidant properties.
Why do women need essential vitamins and minerals?
Women need more vitamins and minerals to cope with the issues related to menstruation and menopause and also to cope with the health problems owing to their busy lifestyle.
Are Setu Women’s Supplements good enough for women?
The Setu Women’s supplements combo consists of 11 essential vitamins along with iron, curcumin and pepper extract which together help them deal with various health issues.
Are Setu Women’s Supplements safe to use?
Made from plant-based ingredients and scientifically formulated, Setu Women’s supplements are safe to use.
Is it easy to consume Setu Women’s supplements?
Yes. It is easy to carry as well as consume. Just placing the strip on the tongue and allowing it to dissolve is enough.
Where to buy Setu Women’s Supplements?
You can visit the official website of Setu, i.e., www.setu.in and order the product to get delivery at home.