Omega-3 is a family of polyunsaturated fatty acids with abundant health benefits essential for your body. It contains good fats (EPA and DHA) that promote healthy cardiovascular function, counter hypertension and excess triglycerides, improve joint health, and reduce inflammation. The best part? All of these benefits contribute to healthy, dewy skin.
About the ingredient
Let’s understand the science !
- Omega-3 PUFA supplementation increases HDL cholesterol levels and may help to improve blood glucose levels and insulin sensitivity. It might also prevent the development of diabetesRead more
- The anti-inflammatory effect of omega 3 has therapeutic efficacy in Rheumatoid arthritis and has protective actions towards atherosclerosis, plaque rupture and various cardiovascular diseases. Read more
- Higher DHA levels have shown to improve cognitive performance.
- The levels of essential fatty acids (EPA & DHA) are low in vegetarians and absent in vegans. A supplement of 200-300 mg/day of DHA and EPA is suggested for those with increased needs, such as pregnant and lactating women, and those with reduced conversion ability. Read more
Let’s understand the science !
Here are all the Setu products with Omega 3
Has joint pain become a hindrance to your mobility? Are you getting irritated and annoyed with your mood swings? Omega 3 can help you get over these problems. The addition of 1 to 2 portions of fish in a week to your diet is recommended to get the required level of Omega 3. If you are a vegetarian and have no issues with the smell and taste of fish, you can include Omega 3 in your diet.
Features and benefits of Setu Omega 3 supplements
- Setu Omega 3 supplement is extracted from fish like cod, mackerel, and sardines.
- The supplement helps in reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Omega 3 fatty acids in the supplement boost your mood, keep joint inflammation at bay and help in maintaining cognitive health.
- Omega 3 fatty acids also help in controlling blood pressure levels.
- Setu Omega 3 supplement is available in the form of a capsule and is easy to consume.
- Omega 3 supplementation is good for pregnant women as it helps in healthy foetal development.
Best Setu Omega 3 Supplements
Are you suffering from acute joint pain that is hampering your mobility? Does the dependence on others frustrate you? Overcome your joint pains with Setu supplements that are abundant in Omega 3, a key ingredient that can provide you with respite from inflammation and joint pain. The best Setu Omega 3 supplement is given below.
Setu: Fish Oil
Features and benefits of Setu: Fish Oil Omega 3 1000 mg
- Setu Fish Oil contains marine sourced Omega 3 with MCT Oil.
- The pure and potent non-reflux formula of this supplement is what makes it special.
- Setu Fish Oil Omega 3 helps in maintaining cardiovascular health and protects you from heart diseases.
- It improves cognitive performance and improves focus, and concentration and controls blood pressure levels.
- Setu Fish Oil Omega 3 helps in improving joint mobility by reducing joint inflammation.
- The anti-inflammation property of Setu Fish Oil helps in maintaining the lustre and texture of your skin by retaining moisture.
How to consume Setu: Fish Oil Omega 3?
You should consume one soft gel daily. Consistent consumption of Setu Fish Oil will benefit greatly in reducing your joint pain.
When to consume Setu Fish Oil Omega 3?
You should consume one soft gel daily after a meal. Each soft gel consists of 1000 mg of Fish Oil Omega 3 fatty acids.
Best ingredients in Setu: Fish Oil
The ingredients in Setu: Fish Oil Omega 3 are marine sourced, pure and potent. I Setu Fish Oil soft gel consists of the following ingredients:
Omega 3 fatty acids
Every fish oil soft gel consists of 1000 mg of Omega fatty acids.
A family of polyunsaturated fatty acids known as omega-3 are vital to your body and have a wealth of health benefits. It has healthy fats (EPA and DHA) that support heart health, fights hypertension and high triglycerides, enhance joint health, and lessen inflammation. The best part is these advantages will keep your skin hydrated and boost skin health.
Supplementing with omega-3 PUFAs raises HDL cholesterol levels and may enhance insulin sensitivity and manage blood glucose levels. Additionally, it might stop the onset of diabetes.
Omega 3's anti-inflammatory properties are effective in treating Rheumatoid arthritis and protecting against atherosclerosis, plaque rupture, and other cardiovascular diseases.
DHA levels have a direct impact on cognitive performance. Fish Oil improves the DHA levels and in turn, improves cognitive performance.
Vegetarians and vegans do not get adequate amounts of essential fatty acids(EPA and DHA) from their diet. For pregnant and lactating women who need increased levels of fatty acids and persons whose conversion capacity is low, supplementing with 200-300 mg of DHA and EPA becomes necessary.
The dietary sources of Omega 3 fatty acids are a variety of fish, including Mackerel, salmon, herring, sardines, tuna, and anchovies. For persons who are unable to include fish in their diet, the Setu Fish Oil Omega 3 fatty acids supplement is recommended.
Every fish oil soft gel consists of 180 mg of Eicosapentaenoic Acid.
Cold-water fish, such as tuna and salmon, contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA lowers blood triglyceride levels, prevents blood from clotting easily, and has other properties that could lessen pain and swelling.
The prescription drug EPA has received approval from the US FDA to lower triglyceride levels. People most frequently use EPA as a supplement for heart disease, heart attack prevention, and depression. Numerous other uses include treating diabetes, the side effects of chemotherapy, recovering from surgery, and many others.
Every fish oil soft gel consists of 120 mg of Docosahexaenoic Acid.
Like other omega-3 fatty acids, DHA is primarily found in fatty fish. Including DHA-rich food in your diet can be a crucial component of a healthy diet for most people, with benefits ranging from keeping your heart healthy to reducing inflammation.
For many people, DHA can have significant positive health effects. DHA, for instance, might make it easier and less distracting for people with ADHD to concentrate on tasks. According to tests, many people with ADHD have lower blood levels of DHA than those without the disorder. DHA supplements can improve your ability to focus and lessen the effects of ADHD. Also, a lower risk of early preterm births has been associated with DHA.
Every fish oil soft gel consists of 100 mg of MCT Oil.
MCT Oil contains triglycerides, which are medium-length chains of fat. MCTs are easier to digest than longer-chain fatty acids found in many other foods because of their shorter length.
Supplements with MCT Oil have gained popularity among bodybuilders and sportsmen as MCT Oil reduces the build-up of lactate. Higher levels of lactate impact athletic performance. Supplements with MCT oil consumed before a workout enables the burning of fat for energy instead of carbohydrates.
Every fish oil soft gel consists of 100 mg of Lecithin.
A chemical that is naturally present in your body's tissues is referred to as lecithin. It has a number of industrial and medical applications and is composed of fatty acids. As an emulsifier, lecithin keeps fats and oils suspended and prevents them from combining with other substances. Lecithin helps in controlling cholesterol levels and treating colitis and can also be a lactation aid.
Which are the natural sources of Omega 3 fatty acids?
Omega 3 fatty acids can be sourced by Omega 3-rich foods in your diet like chia seeds, walnuts, flax seeds, seafood such as fish like sardine, cod, mackerel, tuna, and salmon; yoghurt, bread or eggs, plant oils like canola oil, soybean oil or flaxseed oil. If your diet cannot provide adequate levels of Omega 3 fatty acids, then you can combine your diet with supplements like Setu: Fish Oil.
Is Setu: Fish Oil Omega e safe to use?
Generally, Setu: Fish Oil Omega 3 is safe to use as the ingredients are marine sourced and potent. The non-reflux formula adopted is clinically verified, and the product is GMP-certified and so is safe to use without any side effects.
Should any precautions be taken before starting on Setu: Fish Oil Omega 3?
There are certain precautions to be taken before including Setu: Fish Oil Omega 3 in your diet.
- If you are on medication for hypertension, you should avoid consumption of Setu: Fish Oil Omega 3 as it may impact blood pressure levels. You should consult a physician before starting on the supplement.
- If you are on contraceptives, then consult your physician before starting on the supplement, as the contraceptives may inhibit the effect of Omega 3 on triglycerides.
Who needs Setu: Fish Oil Omega 3 supplementation?
Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for proper foetal development in pregnant women. If they are unable to consume foods high in Omega 3 fatty acids, they can obtain Omega 3 fatty acids from Setu Fish Oil Omega 3 gels.
For their daily need of Omega 3 fatty acids, those with cardiovascular problems, joint problems, hypertension, and skin problems can take Setu Fish Oil.
How can you procure Setu: Fish Oil Omega 3 supplement?
You can procure the supplement on any e-commerce platform. But it is recommended to visit the website www.setu.in and order the product to avail of periodical offers and discounts announced by the Company.