Best Ways to Reduce Belly Fat
Today losing belly fat is winning a big challenge. We start following strict fitness regimen, draw our four week plan, compromise on our demanding taste buds and get stubborn regarding the myths that has been doing rounds since ages on belly fat. According to Google, “How to get rid of belly fat” is a common search term and it comes hardly as a surprise given that we’re in the days where crop tops, western styles are in trend. But do clothes really body shame any of us and call out only to those with flat tummy? No! It’s all in mind, as it is rightly said.
1) Stand up more as sitting too much is bad for your health.
2) Get good sleep. Lack of sleep can decrease the number of calories you burn, change the way you process sugar, and disrupt your appetite-regulating hormones.
3) Drink more cold water as it is successful at losing weight and keeping it off.
Eat plenty of food that includes key elements like
4) Garcinia Cambogia, a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar Tamarind, blocks your body’s ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, too.
5) Green tea extracts help in boosting metabolism, while
6) Green coffee bean extract comes from coffee beans that haven’t been roasted. Coffee beans contain compounds known as chlorogenic acids; these compounds have antioxidant effects, help lower blood pressure, and help you lose weight.
EXERCISE TO GAIN THAT SIZE ….. & EAT RIGHT.