Sleep: Restore Strips - Melatonin 5 mg
94% of users enjoyed better sleep and felt energized the next day!
No Side Effects
- FLAT10 Limited Period Offer!!! Get Flat 10% OFF on your purchase above Rs.1500.
- GIFT500 Get ₹500/- OFF on orders worth ₹2500/- or more.
Melatonin is the hormone that regulates the sleep-and-wake cycle in your brain.Know more
Here are a few commonly asked questions about this product. If you'd like to know more, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Melatonin is a hormone made by the brain's pineal gland. It helps to induce and regulate sleep. Sleep:Restore has 5 mg of melatonin in the form of fast-acting, mint-flavored orally disintegrating strips.
The body’s production of melatonin is sensitive to light. This ensures that the amount of melatonin is higher in the evening than in the day. Higher levels of melatonin signals the body to prepare for rest, that’s why you feel sleepy when the sun goes down.
Modern lifestyles involve long hours of work on laptops and mobile phones. These screens emit blue light that hampers the production of melatonin by your body, affecting your sleep. Taking melatonin supplements can help people living a busy life—like yours—sleep better and wake up fresh.
If you’re travelling abroad where the local time is ahead of your time, then take melatonin according to the time at your destination: around 30 minutes before you go to bed. Apart from taking the supplement, you can also dim or switch off the lights in your room and avoid screen time. This tells your body that it is time to rest.
If you have a medical condition or are currently take any specific medications, please consult your doctor before consuming our Sleep: Restore Strips.
Take one minty Sleep: Restore Strip out of its sachet and place it on your tongue. The best time to consume it is 30 mins before your bedtime. The strip will melt in your mouth and get to action!
There are no known side effects of melatonin. It is a non-habit forming, safe ingredient that can be consumed until necessary. Do speak to your healthcare professional for any further details regarding your specific health requirements.
No, we do not recommend consuming our Sleep: Restore Strips if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or lactating!
View More Details about Health and Nutrition
Are you feeling groggy during the daytime? Not able to get a night of restful sleep. You will have to work on improving your sleep cycle. A good night’s sleep is as important as regular exercise. The production of melatonin, the sleep hormone, has to be regulated for inducing sleep. Setu Sleep: Restore Strips will address your sleep-wake cycle issue. The easy-to-consume melatonin strip will nudge you into a state of relaxation and induces sleep.
Features and Benefits of Setu Sleep: Restore Strips
- Setu Sleep: Restore Strips contains 5 mg of melatonin that helps overcome your sleep issues.
- The melatonin supplement helps in regulating your circadian rhythm.
- It helps in restoring your body’s internal clock and deals with your sleep issues.
- This non-habit-forming sleep strip helps you get over jet lag. It will set right your sleep pattern.
- With an undisturbed sleep with the help of the melatonin strips, you will feel energetic and refreshed on waking up.
- These sleep restore strips are produced using ThinOral Technology which is patented. It is highly effective and puts you to sleep within minutes of consumption.
- The supplement does not have any synthetic additives, contains pure melatonin, and is safe to use.
- You will love the refreshing mint flavour of the supplement.
- The melatonin strips are easy to consume and can be easily carried wherever you go.
- People who find it difficult to swallow tablets will find the strips very convenient.
What is inside Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
Setu Sleep: Restore Strips contain 5 mg of Melatonin that helps you overcome all kinds of sleep disorders.
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone that regulates your circadian rhythm and maintains your natural sleep cycle. It is produced by the pineal gland in the brain. It is generally used to deal with sleep disorders like insomnia. Besides regulating the sleep cycle, melatonin provides various other health benefits.
- Melatonin reduces symptoms of seasonal depression. Seasonal depression is linked to changes in season. It occurs around the same season every year. Disrupted circadian rhythm is one of the main causes of this issue. Melatonin will help reduce the symptoms by regulating the circadian rhythm.
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH) plays an important role in the growth and regeneration of cells. HGH enhances muscle strength and also improves muscle mass. Supplementing with melatonin has shown an increase in HGH levels in men.
- The antioxidant properties of melatonin prevent cell damage. This property of melatonin supports eye health. Melatonin supplements can be beneficial in treating age-related eye problems like glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- The backflow of stomach acids into the oesophagus results in a condition called gastroesophageal reflux. Studies have shown that melatonin inhibits the secretion of stomach acid. Stomach acids enter the oesophagus when the lower oesophagal sphincter relaxes. Nitric oxide, a compound relaxes the oesophagal sphincter. Melatonin inhibits the production of nitric oxide and thus prevents backflow and avoids GERD. So melatonin supplements can be used to treat heartburn and GERD.
Who needs Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
People who spend hours before a computer or any device that emits blue light run higher risks of sleep disorders. Constant exposure to blue light will reduce the production of melatonin. Melatonin is the building block of undisturbed sleep. Also, night shifts and irregular working hours will disturb your sleep pattern and you will not be able to fall asleep. Setu Sleep: Restore Strips will provide the melatonin required and put you to sleep gently. You will have an undisturbed sleep and will wake up feeling refreshed and full of energy. People with jet lag can benefit from Setu Sleep: Restore Strips. It will help regulate your body clock to restore your sleep cycle.
How To Consume Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
Setu Sleep: Restore Strips are very easy to consume. You will have to just place the oral strip on your tongue and it will dissolve within seconds. If you do not like swallowing tablets or have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, these strips will be ideal. You can carry them easily and have them anywhere.
When To Consume Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
For a better and undisturbed snooze you should have Setu Sleep: Restore Strips 30 to 60 minutes before going to bed. You will have a good night’s sleep and will feel rejuvenated the next morning. Your focus and performance in your day-to-day activities will get better after a peaceful sleep.
Lifestyle Tips To Get The Best From Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
To improve your sleep quality you should make certain changes to your lifestyle. Sleep supplements combined with a healthy lifestyle are the mantra for a good snooze. Here is the list of changes recommended to improve your sleep pattern.
- Restrict your screen time. Keep away from blue light hours before your sleep time.
- Time your last cup of coffee to early evening.
- Limit your daytime naps to less than 30 minutes. Long hours of daytime nap will affect your sleep quality at night.
- Have a regulated sleep time. Set your sleep and wake-up time and stick to it.
- Alcohol consumption will affect melatonin production at night which will disturb your sleep pattern. So avoid alcohol to stay away from its negative effects.
- The bedroom setup and the environment play a key role in your sleep quality. Adjust the temperature of the room to your comfort level. The bedroom should either be dark or have dim lights at bedtime. Ensure your bedroom is quiet and relaxing for a better snooze.
- Have an early dinner.
- Practise relaxing techniques like meditation to keep your mind calm and stress-free.
- Take a shower before going to bed.
Where To Buy Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
Online purchase of Setu Sleep: Restore Strips is the most convenient. You can buy the product from the comfort of your home. You will be able to compare brands and make an informed purchase. You will save time and money as you can benefit from the various deals and discounts available on the platform. Access the official website of the company i.e., www.setu.com and order the product. If you have a busy lifestyle or have difficulty setting out, ordering the product on the company’s website will be convenient. The product will be delivered to your doorstep which is an added advantage.
Moreover, if you are looking for authentic and quality products purchasing the sleep supplement online will meet your requirement. Detailed product information will be available along with the nutrition facts. You will be able to look for any allergens before you make the purchase. For an informed purchase, online shopping for health supplements is the best alternative.
Is it safe to use Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
Setu Sleep: Restore Strips are manufactured using patented ThinOral Technology. It does not have any artificial additives and has natural melatonin. It does not cause any side effects and is safe to use.
Is long-term usage of Setu Sleep: Restore Strips dangerous?
Setu Sleep: Restore Strips are non-habit forming, unlike sleeping pills. You can use the strips till your sleep-wake cycle is restored. You can stop the consumption once your sleep pattern improves.
Who should avoid Setu melatonin strips?
Lactating mothers and pregnant women should avoid using melatonin strips.
What is the recommended dosage of melatonin?
The recommended dosage of melatonin is 0.5 to 10 mg per day. The dosage of melatonin varies with the brand. Follow the dosage mentioned on the label of the brand. It is suggested to start with a low dose and take higher doses in stages to find out what works for you. If melatonin is used only to improve your snooze quality, then, take it 30 minutes before going to bed. Take it 2 to 3 hours before bedtime if it is to set right your circadian rhythm and develop a proper sleep schedule.
What are the precautions to be taken while consuming melatonin?
You should avoid driving or working on any machine for 4 to 5 hours after taking melatonin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.