Sleep: Restore Strips - Melatonin 5 mg (Buy 2 get 2)
94% of users enjoyed better sleep and felt energized the next day!
No Side Effects
- FLAT10 Limited Period Offer!!! Get Flat 10% OFF on your purchase above Rs.1500.
- GIFT500 Get ₹500/- OFF on orders worth ₹2800/- or more.
Here are a few commonly asked questions about this product. If you'd like to know more, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Melatonin is a hormone made by the brain's pineal gland. It helps to induce and regulate sleep. Sleep:Restore has 5 mg of melatonin in the form of fast-acting, mint-flavored orally disintegrating strips.
The body’s production of melatonin is sensitive to light. This ensures that the amount of melatonin is higher in the evening than in the day. Higher levels of melatonin signals the body to prepare for rest, that’s why you feel sleepy when the sun goes down.
Modern lifestyles involve long hours of work on laptops and mobile phones. These screens emit blue light that hampers the production of melatonin by your body, affecting your sleep. Taking melatonin supplements can help people living a busy life—like yours—sleep better and wake up fresh.
If you’re travelling abroad where the local time is ahead of your time, then take melatonin according to the time at your destination: around 30 minutes before you go to bed. Apart from taking the supplement, you can also dim or switch off the lights in your room and avoid screen time. This tells your body that it is time to rest.
If you have a medical condition or are currently take any specific medications, please consult your doctor before consuming our Sleep: Restore Strips.
Take one minty Sleep: Restore Strip out of its sachet and place it on your tongue. The best time to consume it is 30 mins before your bedtime. The strip will melt in your mouth and get to action!
There are no known side effects of melatonin. It is a non-habit forming, safe ingredient that can be consumed until necessary. Do speak to your healthcare professional for any further details regarding your specific health requirements.
No, we do not recommend consuming our Sleep: Restore Strips if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or lactating!
View More Details about Health and Nutrition
Are you suffering from sleeplessness? Does work or any other stress keep you awake at night? Is lack of sleep affecting your daily life? Do not worry. Setu brings you the perfect solution — orally dissolving Sleep: Restore Strips.
Make these fast-acting, non-habit forming strips a part of your bedtime routine, and enjoy their difference in your overall health and wellness.
Features and Benefits of Setu Sleep: Restore Strips
1. Sleep: Restore Strips by Setu are the best melatonin supplement which is fast-acting.
2. It contains 5mg of melatonin — a natural sleep hormone that aids peaceful and undisturbed sleep at night.
3. Easy to consume the Sleep: Restore Strips are fast dissolving and fast-acting for a deeper sleep
4. Deliciously minty in taste, these strips are self disintegrating, and there is no need for water to swallow them, unlike regular melatonin tablets.
5. Like all Setu products, this melatonin supplement is backed by intense clinical research.
6. The Sleep: Restore Strips are non-habit-forming and are best used to regulate your sleep-wake cycle and restore the body clock to normal functioning.
7. Perfect and reliable intake with quality ingredients for easy relaxation, calmness, and relief from daytime sleepiness.
8. Use the Sleep: Restore Strips to ease jet lag and travel fatigue
9. Contains no synthetic food colours or added artificial flavours
10. The Sleep: Restore Strips by Setu have no side effects and can be easily discontinued when your sleep cycle normalises
What Is Inside The Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
The primary ingredient of this supplement is Melatonin. Each strip in the pack contains 5mg of melatonin.
What is Melatonin?
The Melatonin hormone is produced naturally by the body. The primary melatonin uses include helping the body clock to function normally and, maintaining the natural sleep and wake-up cycle, relaxing the mind into undisturbed sleep. If this function is disturbed in the body, there can be harmful effects on overall health and the body’s immunity. Melatonin hormone supplements help prevent this and restore the body’s natural rhythm.
Who Needs Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
The Setu Sleep: Restore Strips are formulated for adults of any age group. It is vital to understand that sleep results from the naturally occurring melatonin hormone. The levels of this hormone increase towards evening and as night falls. Several factors trigger this response. However, if your sleep cycle gets disturbed due to long-distance travel, age, long-term disease, stress or tension, the body’s melatonin production also gets affected.
In the circumstances like these, melatonin aids such as the Sleep: Restore Strips prove highly beneficial. They are most suitable for -
1. People suffering from post-travel jet lags
2. Those who experience frequent stress and tension at the workplace due to which sleep quality is affected.
3. Elderly experiencing sleeplessness
4. Working professionals who are suffering from daytime lethargy and sleepiness caused due to disturbed night sleep.
5. Adults who experience insomnia for more than two to three days a week
How To Use Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
The Setu Sleep: Restore Strips are very easy to consume. Unlike regular melatonin tablets, they are self disintegrating in the mouth, and one does not need water to swallow them. Simply place a strip on your tongue and allow it to dissolve on its own. The minty flavour makes it a palatable intake.
Dosage - Each strip contains 5mg of melatonin. Using one strip a night is enough to bring desired results.
Before using any melatonin supplement, you must consult a medical practitioner and understand the suitable melatonin dosage before you start. Pregnant women, lactating mothers, and people suffering from chronic heart ailments, depression or diabetes must consult a doctor before using.
When To Use Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
You can consume one strip 30 to 40 minutes before your usual bedtime. The melatonin takes action gently, and you will find yourself drifting into peaceful and undisturbed sleep for the night.
Lifestyle Tips To Get Best Results From Setu Sleep: Restore Strips
For maximum melatonin benefits and to get the best results from the Sleep: Restore Strips, try these simple tips:
1. Always sleep and get up at the same time
2. Dim the lights in your bedroom at least an hour before bedtime
3. Have your meal and any other intake at least one hour before bedtime/p>
4. Put aside all gadgets at least 30 minutes before bedtime
5. Put on soothing music or some prayer before you sleep to relax and declutter your mind from any external thoughts
6. Meditation before bedtime is a good practice
7. Avoid consuming too much water or any other beverage before sleep time as you may have the urge to use the washroom frequently during the night
Where to Buy Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
For genuine and authentic Setu products and supplements, log on to www.setu.in.
This is the brand’s official website and your one-stop destination for the best quality Setu supplements. Browse through their product lists and carefully read the detailed product information to find the most suitable products for your health needs. Make sure you read through customer reviews and consider ratings before making a purchase.
How does Setu Melatonin Work?
Setu Sleep: Restore Strips are basically melatonin supplements that help to restore your sleep by increasing the production of the otherwise diminished melatonin hormone in your body. They are fast dissolving and fast-acting.
How can I use the Setu Sleep: Restore Strips?
The Setu Sleep: Restore Strips are self disintegrating and very easy to use. Simply place one strip on your tongue 30-40 minutes before your sleep time. Let it dissolve in your mouth. Its minty flavour is delicious, and you do not need water to swallow it. Soon the strip will start having its effect, and you will feel sleepy. Do not distract yourself with work or gadgets when you start feeling sleepy. Instead, it is best to quickly go to bed.
When should I take Sleep: Restore Strips for jetlag?
Ideally, Sleep: Restore Strips should be taken for jetlag after arriving at your destination at bedtime as per the local timezone. You should take it for two to three days to restore normal sleep patterns.
Are Sleep: Restore Strips addictive?
No, the Setu melatonin supplement strips are non-addictive in nature. They are sedative in nature. But there are no withdrawal symptoms when you decide to stop using them.
How long does it take for the Sleep: Restore Strips melatonin supplement to start taking effect?
Usually, melatonin supplements like the Sleep: Restore Stripsstart taking effect within 30 minutes. However, a general response range of as soon as 20 minutes to as late as 2 hours can be considered, depending upon person to person responses.
Do melatonin supplements cause weight gain?
No, melatonin supplements have never been linked to weight gain. However, sleep deprivation is known to cause weight gain. Therefore, when your sleep cycle is regulated, you may look slimmer than before.
Love the product
I have really found the products starting to show early results within first month. There is a glow in my skin. Hoping to see more improvement in few more weeks
Sleep: Restore Strips - Melatonin 5 mg (Buy 2 get 2)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.